Copper ore preparation plan
The purpose of the project was to scan and create the 3D model of a copper ore preparation plant, located in Alba County, Romania.
The procedure is:
• Scanning by means of the fixed Leica BLK 360 scanner - 190 scans and the mobile ZEB Revo-Geoslam - 18 circuits;
• Registration of the scanned material and data processing in order to create the cloud of points in E57 format;
• Generation of orthophotoplane images extracted from the cloud of points;
• Realization of the 2D relief;
• Vector modeling based on the point cloud resulting in editable files 3D.