We redesigned two floors in a socialist modernist building from the 70s, initially designed by arch. Hans Fackelmann in Timisoara. The initial purpose was educational, while in the later years it had a mixed usage. The building was redesigned to accomodate 1000 sqm office floor. We put an emphais on keeping original design elements and materials visible as much as possible. The last floor benefits of a roof without colums and wide open spaces dominated by the ceiling design initially created by Hans Fackelman.