Rehabilitation of ”House Duschnitz”
The building, known as “House Duschnitz” was built around 1870 by László Duschnitz in an Eclectic Style, with ornaments of Classicist and Neo-Romanic styles. Characteristic for the end of 19th century houses, the building was built with apartments in a row configuration, which are accessed from the staircase area or through the communal back balcony.
The building is located in Timișoara's historical quarter of Fabric ,on no.1 of the Anton Pann street and is part of the Urban Site “Fabric” TM-II-s-B-06096.
The project envisages the rehabilitation of the existing building, requiring the remediation of damages to the roof, facades and window carpentry.